FEATURED IN L'ADORN

Wednesday 15 August 2012

265: Duit Raya For The Lucky Ones!

When was the last time you received 'Duit Raya'? Frankly, I can't remember when was the last time I had one..probably during my uni time. Carrying status as a student, sometimes people are kind enough to 'hulur' duit raya even you are all grown up, buat belanja makan sikit2 kat Uni ;)

When I've started working, I am totally no longer in the list of getting-duit-raya anymore haha..Instead of receiving, I'm the one who are giving away. But this Eid, I shall try my luck from these two ads: Nivea and Standard Chartered .Who knows, SAYS.my will be generous enough to give me the RM100 duit raya. (wishing and hoping) :p

You too could be the lucky one. Don't delay, join me by becoming one of SAYS member and start sharing the same ads like what I did. The opportunity only comes once and this deal will end by this midnight..so, hurry, hurry!

To get more details on how to share the campaigns and to stand a chance on receiving the RM100 duit raya, feel free to browse their blog.
Selamat Hari Raya!
"Mari mari mari..siapa mau duit raya, boleh ambil satu :p"

0 comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...