FEATURED IN L'ADORN

Tuesday 18 October 2011

212: ToTell or Not To Tell..

I'd been keeping this to myself for few days, before I realized that I should somehow tell Ezal about taking the next step..

Of all the uneasiness, discomfort feeling that I went through the past few weeks, the metal taste in my mouth that I had to bear with (yelp!), cravings for food that all so sudden tickling my taste bud, the bloated feeling and gases that always occupied my tummy that made me wonder why..

All these had been answered by the magical two lines!! ( if you know what I mean)

After being a bit reserved on telling the whole world about our little bundle of joy, I am now ready to share the good news with all of you. I'm sooo over the moon that I couldn't resist telling you this exciting announcement.

"I am 8 weeks pregnant carrying this 10.6mm little LOVE  inside of me"
p/s:I hope this is a good reason of why this blog has been deserted for three weeks ;)   Syukur Alhamdulillah..Thank you Allah!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...