FEATURED IN L'ADORN

Wednesday 7 December 2011

215: Week 15

I only realized that I haven't been blogging since the past 5 weeks when I wrote this, as last Saturday marked my pregnancy on it's week 15th. And that night was the first time I experienced my midnight hunger which I believe this is the feeling that always mentioned by my sister-in-law when she was pregnant. 

Being me, I'm a person who rather sleep than feeding my hunger, if my tummy suddenly sending a hungry signals when the clock is already reaching to late night, cause I'd always thought that those unused calories intake would transformed to a scary fat inside my body while I'm sleeping..which I don't need them, really!

But that was all before i got this little baby inside my growing belly. True, it was really discomforting to suddenly woke up from my sleep to feel nothing but freaking hungry. I tried to ignore my tummy but in the end, I had to wake my ass up at 3.00 in the morning to find something to munch on.

I think it's time for me to prepare a healthy snack right beside my bed so I could easily grab them whenever my stomach growling again at 3am. I'm thinking of buying Jacob's Hi-Iron Nutri Cracker for a quick pick-me-ups (Jacobs). What do you have during your time, mommies out there? Would you love to share?:)

p/s: I'm starting to lose my waist line, but a maternity pants still could not fit me well. I tried to wear it once to work, and it just slipped down my butt, luckily I was still right in my house front door. But honestly, all my current pants, I need to be creative on how to wear them...haha :))

0 comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...