FEATURED IN L'ADORN

Thursday 5 April 2012

232: Sweet tooth Cravings!

I've been experiencing a sweet tooth cravings for the past few weeks...or maybe I should say since my early 3rd trimester phase. 
These are what I had  to satisfy my sweet tooth cravings lately:
1. Classic Chocolate Cake with Vanilla Ice Cream from Delicious
2. Lava cake from The Loaf
3. Chocolate Mud Pie with Ice Cream from Nando's
4, Kit kat bar stocked up at office for my daily supplement
5. Any other chocolate bars (will do) whenever the chocolate cravings attack :p

"Another well known old wives tale!!! Are you craving sweet foods like juice, fruits and chocolate? if so, old wives say that you could be having a girl. But if you’re craving sour or salty foods, then you could be having a boy. It’s also said that if you are having a boy, you will crave protein like meat and dairy. I have trouble believing this one because I think we’d be overrun by a population of females – we all love chocolate pregnant or not!"

Hmmm..could this sudden sweet tooth craving means that I'm carrying a baby girl? Looking from my cravings chart, which I've been observing since I knew that I'm pregnant, it seems like I've passed trough the phase of craving for meat and dairy. Yes, at one time (mostly during my second trimester),  I couldn't get enough of meat. Beef steak, beef burger, beef soup, meatball! all the beef base food. But, the last statement of the above are so true..that we women, are so in love with chocolate either pregnant or not :p

On my first trimester, I ate a lot of soup. Noodle soup, tomyam, beef soup, chicken soup and vege. soup. Generally, it was the stage when we lose weight due to our morning sickness and all other discomfort feelings. I think it was the most challenging phase as some food/ drinks that I used to love, out of sudden does not please my taste bud at all! especially coffee..I couldn't even stand it's aroma. (Couldn't stand the smell of shallot/onion & garlic too!)

But now,  I've gained back my appetite. All the nauseas and morning sickness are gone except for this heavier belly that I need to carry for another one and half month :) 
Here are few pictures of myself ..growing 'healthier' at my week 32 :D

0 comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...