FEATURED IN L'ADORN

Monday 14 April 2008

075: Old Damascus, Syria


Today is my 7th day in Damascus..
It's only seven but I've already miss you a lots..Malaysia!! I missed everything..the food, the greens, the TV programmes (I couldn't understand any single words as there were all arabic here.:p) and most of all my loved ones ;-)
But..
On the other side..it's good to be here though. In the oldest-historic-city in the world (dwelled city over the 5000 years ago).

Okay,  couldn't  write much for the time being. May continue tomorrow or later...Oh, we also might probably will be going to Beirut at Lebanon as well (some time in next week). Wait for my next journal..till then! ~

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Teclado e Mouse, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://mouse-e-teclado.blogspot.com. A hug.

zaidi said...

yo..camna la ko leh sampai ke damsyik ni..merajuk ke?

pae dasuki said...

hoho..takla..bukan merajuk. Gi survey tempat nak honeymoon :p

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...