FEATURED IN L'ADORN

Wednesday 22 June 2011

185: Father's Day 2011

Note: A backdated entry due to the fact that Father's Day for this year has  passed us by ;p

This is my first year of having two fathers in life to celebrate Father's Day with. Even if there is no such big celebration, I feel that i should at least tell them how am I feeling..real  lucky and grateful to have a great father who contributes a lot to what am I now.

To my  father..a man who raised me up with full of dedication and unconditional love, who I could share all my happiness, sadness, discomfort, ups and downs with. You always set a good example for us (your children) and trust us without doubt for the big decisions that we chose for our life. I always love and respect you with all my heart even though I am no longer  staying  under the same roof as now I have another man who took over that responsibility from you.. to look after me and our future family till I get old..if Allah wills :)

To  father in law, being part of your family is a great honour to me. I would never forget the warmest acceptance from you and the rest of families after I was legally announced as your son's wife. For the two handsome fathers, I always pray for your good health. There are lot more in life that we wish to share with you..May Allah grant us the opportunity to stay together for many years longer..ameen.
My beloved father..wearing his own-tailored  olive green suit and my Father-in-Law, Hj.  Abdul Razak Idris during my wedding reception almost a year ago at Centrum Hall, Setiawangsa.

Happy Father's Day!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...