FEATURED IN L'ADORN

Friday 26 August 2011

205: Maysaa Wrap Band


I was in a text conversation with my sweetest kak Fara earlier today when we were talking about MAYSAA long awaited restocking for their famous wrap band. Later midnight, when I was checking my e-mail, I am overjoyed to receive Maysaa's newsletter; announcing  their new released scarves and snoods, featuring two brand new colors, white and dark blue. (I am truly excited that I'm straight away updating it here, it's so obvious isn't it?)
Anyway, both colors look good on the model, but my choice is still black and always be black =)

I'm going to make order at the soonest. Ladies,  if you're thinking of sharing order please let me know by dropping your comment here or shoot me an email  at: llapplegreenll@yahoo.com.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...