FEATURED IN L'ADORN

Monday 2 July 2012

247: My newborn baby

Alhamdulillah,
Nothing could best describe the feeling of being a mother at the moment I gave birth to my child on 24th May 2012. After 15hrs enduring the contracton pain, started from 1.45am (which I mean..really pain), I finally gave birth to a healthy baby boy at 5.08pm weighing 2.95kg.

Thank you Allah,
For the beautiful experience. For the precious feeling of  holding my baby immediately after he was born, that the pain were suddenly all gone, washed away by the crying voice from the innocent little guy. For the so much love that grew in my heart. They are so much till I couldn't say a word when I embraced him in my arms..so I cried, cried...and only cried.

Dear world, meet our little Emir.. the new love of my life :')
p/s: Emir has reached 5 weeks old now. InsyaAllah, I'll write more updates soon.

1 comments:

Miz eL said...

A very proud smile from Ezal. Congrats you both. bila la auntie eL nak pegi tgk emir ni. Hihihi. ;)

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...