FEATURED IN L'ADORN

Friday 10 August 2012

263: 47-68-52

No no no..It's not a body measurement. Those numbers are my weight according to this pictures. The first one was few days after my wedding, while we're still honeymooning inTioman. Second one is a pregnant me (week 37) with my 'healthy' diet at Ettora, Publika. Last but not least, a happy mommy to Mohamad Emir who finally had the chance to breathe the shopping mall air after 44 days of staying indoor..phew~
Overall, I gained 18kg at the end of my pregnancy. Immediately after delivered, I loss 10kg straight away. And towards the end of my confinement, I managed to shed another kilos make it 52kg. Thanks to NR post natal set  and also the massaging sessions by Kak Zura. I think they contributes a lot to my weight loss . Tapi takat tu jelah kot, rasanya lepas2 ni macam agak susah nak mendapat berat badan bawah 50kg macam dulu lagi. Bila breastfeed ni, cepat lapar dan banyak makan..dah sama banyak macam portion Ezal makan kot.haha :p

0 comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...