FEATURED IN L'ADORN

Thursday 9 August 2012

262: Wedding at Grand Dorsett Subang Hotel

The new parents at En. Nik son's wedding, a week after my confinement period.
This was the first time I'm away from my baby since he was born, leaving Emir under my parent's surveillance. Glad to know that he was being such a good boy throughout the few hours while we attended the wedding. It was the first trial of being apart from him and he seems to doing just great, that put more confidence to myself that it would be fine to leave him at the nursery when I'm back to work.

Ezal was a wee bit excited when he saw En. Nik's daughter-in-law's name on the backdrop at the hall entrance: Izalia..haha, sebab dia pernah kata kalau dapat baby girl nak bagi nama Ezalia..kikih, (nak baby sama nama dengan ayah dia saje)

p/s: Just to record that Emir has made his first rolling over last night while he's sleeping. Tengah sedap tidur tu tiba-tiba rasa macam ada tangan kecil dok kuis-kuis pinggang. Then I found out that he was already on his tummy with his face turning to his left side, eyes shut tight, left arms wide open and right arms close to his body next to my waist (tangan tu yang cuit-cuit mama tadi). Emir's another achievement: meniarap semasa tidur :')

0 comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...