FEATURED IN L'ADORN

Friday 25 February 2011

165: Maysaa Chiffon Scarf Order

I would like to do a favour for a friend..and for that, so do I need favour from you, ladies out there :)

I am looking for any Maysaa Chiffon Snood lover who wish to get the lovely snood for themself, by sharing order..you know the deal right? any order above 35euro, no delivery charge applied (the situation of me getting my Maysaa snood ..by sharing order with my sister :p)

I am still waiting for the wrap band, MAYSAA is re-stocking them..which I couldn't be sure when it will be available again. (This is to explain of why my friend has to find another 'partner' instead of myself, to share the order with her).

Please please.. drop me an email at llapplegreenll@yahoo.com if you are the person that I'm/ we're looking for ;)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...