FEATURED IN L'ADORN

Sunday 20 February 2011

164: Spectacular Dawn

This is the view from our room..taken on Saturday, 19.2.2011 at 7.09am, purely by our Nikon COOLPIX S4000, unedited.

I was looking out through the window..and astonished by the resplendent sunrise..
It's not the first time i did..


In fact, I see the same beautiful dawn every single morning..that I almost neglecting, almost overlooking how great is the starting of each new days.

I grabbed my camera..and captured the very moment so I won't lose sight of it.

I know this photo could not be as much spectacular as the title mentioned it.But for every dawn (and sunset) we had seen throughout our life, (as for me, it has been 28 ++years)..isn't that spectacular? :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...