FEATURED IN L'ADORN

Monday 22 February 2010

148: Birthday Wishes for Fiance

It's only five minutes to 12midnite..At this very end of 22nd February 2010 I would like to wish my fiance a Happy Birthday for his 28th Birthday today.

"Your birthday is approaching
I’m sitting here contemplating
Of a gift I should be buying
Something that would leave you feeling
That you are special without saying
Many ideas I was considering
But nothing came close than giving
A promise of my love to you with no ending
And this promise I shall be renewing
With each birthday you’ll be celebrating."

~shorsweetpoems.com

p/s : How I wish I am gifted with so much talent to write a poetic words like this..;)


Sweetheart, you know how much I like this picture..that's why I'm putting it here (did I say that I miss you..?)
~Happy Birthday my Ezal dearie ♥♥♥~

0 comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...