FEATURED IN L'ADORN

Friday 8 January 2010

147: ♥~My Engagement~♥

Happy new year to all readers..Hopefully this year would bring a good fortune to everybody...:) Today is the 8th day in 2010..which also marking the 14th day of me being Ezal's fiance (stretching smile from one ear to another) hihi..Please don't mind.. my recent entries are only divulging on our engagement..haha, i couldn't care less...i am purely still excited on the newly-changed status of somebody's fiance (ok, now i blushed even more). Okay, let's make the long story short, here goes "My Engagement Story"..

As previously mentioned, the engagement was held on 25.12.2009 at my home. Ezal and family came with the heart shaped diamond ring that we bought together at My Diamond Jewellery a week before that.

Despite the last minutes preparation, i am pleased as punch for the simple setting yet adorable (ahaa..puji la diri sendiri, sape lagi nak puji kan..:p) Even the box did match the whole color theme---> P.U.R.P.L.E

For the kebaya, lace fabric was bought in Damascus, Syria over my visit there around April 2008 (yeah, I've been keeping it for quite some time before sending it out to the tailor) ;p. A week before 25th, the hunting for lining fabric to match the lace began. Haihhh..trust me it was quite hard to find the right colour..habih satu Jakel kitorang geledah (kihkih, ayat exaggerate)..akhirnya, jumpalah kain purple belacan tu. I don't know what is the exact color name, really- but that was what my sister and the tailor told me. And I was like..hmmm, tak pernah tau plak ada hue utk warna² belacan :p. Whatever it is..i am truly satisified as it transformed to a gorgeous kebaya (and I personally love it sooo muchhh)

Ok..now let's browse through the pictures of the moments..

Setibanya rombongan keluarga Ezal..Ayah Ezal and my atuk sedara (jurucakap for my side)
Last but not least, I'm taking this opportunity to thanx everyone who congratulated us. Kursus kahwin pun dah pegi minggu lepas kat Mahligai Firdaus, Setiawangsa (terpaksa meng'excuse'kan diri daripada program chill out dengan geng² kurinam). For friends who read this, please please don't get mad if you were not invited to attend the engagement..the truth is it was a faimily event but don't worry, we'll surely invite you for our reception later..InsyaAllah.

Let's pray for things to be as whatever has been planned.

Till next time~

4 comments:

isya said...

wow!cantik baju!

akhirnya berani gak 'tunjuk muka' hehe

nurul said...

congrate faezah....dah move satu fasa....bagus!!!sy sgt adore ur bj n rantai...huhuhuu...

pae dasuki said...

Isya,
Ooo dia rupenyer..akhirnya mendedahkan identiti setelah sekian lama berselindung di sebalik nama anonymous yg misteri tu..hihi
Anyway, thanx for the compliment :D

Kak yun,
Thanx lagi skali..(hahaha, dah baper kali dah awak congrats kite ni) Bunga telur haritu wujud lagi kah? :p

nurul said...

bunga telur stil ader lg...tp coklatnyer...aritu gak abes...coklat wey....mane leh tahan..hehehehee...

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...