FEATURED IN L'ADORN

Monday 7 December 2009

144: Monday Blues..


Hi again…It's Monday and I'm feeling like very very unproductively completing my task for today…Hmmm, why eh? Is it the Monday Blues Syndrome? Or is it because I haven't got enough break after the long weekdays last week?...I mean, not that I have never worked during weekends before but to come on weekend at the normal working hours at 9-6pm is very uncool..hehe, I prefer if the time-in could be delayed more to afternoon..(you know..there is other BETTER thing to do on Saturday morning..Having a quality rest perhaps haha :D ) I'm saying this because last Saturday was declared as an official working days for us due to the 'towards establishing ISO' thingy ...How pity that I couldn't attend Amirah and Rais's engagement at Putrajaya due to those matter. To Mirah and Rais, I would like to Congratulates u both..Hope the journey towards your next phase of relationship will be like a smooth sailing on a sunny day :)
The next thing to jot down is about the cute lil' Zara's birthday bash (ezal's niece) at Mc Donalds, Jalan Pahang..(hihi, seronok nyer jadi Zara..Umur setahun dah ade birthday party)..Many thanx to Zara for inviting aunty Faizah (ahaha….like as she understand me:p…ok, the gratitude should go to the uncle... mr. ezal :D )

Few chicken and beef burgers completely finished by my sister and cousins in no time..as I get home at the same night, wee hooo..while the goodie bags, i spared them for Nisreen and her lil' bro; Hakeem..suke tengok muke Nisreen excited bukak goodie bag tu :)
Ok..that's all for now…I'm getting back to work ..Oh, btw I've watched Ninja Assassin yesterday..So many chop chop here and there..huhu, movie with full of bloods and chopping scene..ala film Kill Bill but more violent..

1 comments:

nurul said...

yer....mmg penat ar keje satu hari @ weekend...hopefully pas jumaat aritu (18th dec)....xder dah kena stand by keje...huwaa!!!penat lah....

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...