FEATURED IN L'ADORN

Thursday 3 December 2009

143: Birthday Wishes for Sister

Happy Birthday to My dearie beloved Kakak-Erna Dasuki..At this very special moment (I know it's supposed to be yesterday..forgive me, I couldn't log in to internet yesterday..hihi), there's not much I can say nor give to you other than praying for your good health and thanking you for becoming a good sister to me and enlightened me all these while..you've always being supportive and help me to become whatever I am now. Can't believe that u're going to be 30 next year..ahaa, sound soo old to me..Hmmm..time is ticking very fast. However, no matter how old we are, the good time we had in our childhood will always remain in me :)
Okay, talking about time..its already pass to 10pm now..my goodness, I need to rush out another few things for tomorrow (yup, I'm still in the office..how sad). Again sis, I'm thanking you for the 'Esprit-Tempting Obsession'- which I got it for my birthday present in October hari tu. Sangat best dapat hadiah jam tangan!! (yg ni buat lagi sayang kat kakak ni-ayat bodek..huhu)..It's sooo lovely and I'm liking it soo much.

After all, having you as a sister is a precious gift to me. Thanx kak..

3 comments:

the admin said...

isk..isk..sedey la plak..

pae dasuki said...

nape sedey plak..cheer up!! :D

nurul said...

amboi...sonok ek dpt jam...bling bling!!

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...