FEATURED IN L'ADORN

Saturday 3 September 2011

206: Eid 1432 Hijrah

Ramadan passed and here comes Syawal. This Eid, me and husband went to my parents home for the first Syawal celebration. Praise be to Allah for every happy moments we had during these last few days. It was a  joyful moments, blissful feeling as nothing could be happier than being with our families. I am grateful for still having my parents and siblings right here close to me to celebrate Eid with. On top of the rejoice, my in-laws family who always share their warmest companion.
 
For this Eid, I rewarded myself with a ready made 'baju Kurung Pahang' bought form Qamilla Boutique, SACC Mall, Shah Alam to match my husband's outfit. It is a golden beige base with silver woven songket. While the dokoh was bought frm PKNS Shah Alam. RM80 for the 3 tiers silver dokoh set. I think the price is good enough compared to the golden dokoh I bought few years ago in Jusco Alpha Angle, Wangsa Maju- RM150 for the 2 tiers. 
That's it. Two brand new things for me. The rest are all my old accessories be it scarf, shoes, handbag..no need to spend so much when we don't really need to, kan?kan?

Today is 5th Syawal. With some other programs still in our list, this is what I could write for now. 

We would like to wish everybody Eid Mubarak, Maaf Zahir Batin. We still have another one and half day to enjoy our Raya break, don't we? Enjoy your weekends!

Lots of love :)

p/s: I wish I could perform puasa enam but with the no. of days I have to qada' for the days I missed in Ramadhan, I wonder whether I could.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...