FEATURED IN L'ADORN

Thursday 25 August 2011

204: SweeTree Discount Coupon

I just realized that most traffic to my blog for this week are coming from this site. After I check the page, aahh..I found out that they are quoting me for my review I wrote about this Korean Restaurant some time in March 2011 :)

Dear friends out there,
If you haven't been to  Swetree Restaurant, I must say this is the time to grab their offer. 50% discount for the Korean Set Meal which means you got to pay only RM 15.90 for two! Selection of meal is either:
  • Korean BBQ (Beef only) + Rice + Lettuce + Kimchi Stew + Kimchi (side dish)
  • Dolsot Bibimbab + Kimchi Stew + Kimchi (side dish) +  Drink
Check out my previous post or others review as well. Hurry yah, only 22 hours time left to grab this great deal!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...