FEATURED IN L'ADORN

Monday 12 October 2009

140: Birthday speech

(THIS IS A 'COPY-PASTE' NOTES FROM MY FACEBOOK WITH A BIT ADJUSTMENT AT THE LATER PART :p)
Dear Friends..today I'm getting a year older..but a friend of mine told me that no matter how we grew older, we are all still young at heart. If people are kind enough to text and send me A Happy Birthday wishes.. i really think that i should mentioned their name to let them know how much i'm being touched with their warm wishes and thoughtfullness..(and also to respond to Wawa's comment on my status yesterday--->quoting her: "my name mane?" :p )
Here goes the list..the first who sent me sms right after 12.00 midnight on 30th Sept 2009.Emi, Nadia, Dzul, Dalila, Elle, Afzan, Ardi (thank you for the birthday treat..i owe you the choc. lounge on 7.1.2010..pls remind me..hihi), and Amin (walaupun lambat wish :P )
My very thoughtful office colleagues ..Wawa (the first one who wished me as i reached my place), kak Fara, Am , Mar, Janna, Anton, Anees, Naim, Jimy (what makes you call me 'makcik'? u are not 20 yrs younger than me..huhu), Wany and Kak Nurul..I appreciate it very much =)
For those who also wished me in Facebook..Anis, Kak Sharifah, Rei , E.t, Rahim, VJ, Yanie, Bismil, Jojot , Atoi, Mahdzan,Fadzilah, Peyong, Hafeiz , Wan Shang, Wana, Kak Wai, Mojat, Fara, Aizat, Neni, Jai, Pitt a.k.a Fieza, and Rin..Thank you soooo much for the thoughts and warm wishes !!
Finally, last but not least my sister,erna (today is Nisreen's bday..happy birthday to her!!---the notes was written on 2.10.2009) and my loved one,ezal..i love you all !!
Precious present from my mr. ezal..thanx a lot dear!! (again..) for pampered me with presentsss this year..(I know you love me :p)

1 comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...