FEATURED IN L'ADORN

Tuesday 19 July 2011

192: Preparing Dinner

My father and husband have something in common. They both agreed that I am 'undefeated chef' in preparing 'maggi sup/ goreng'. Haha..okay, I may take that as a compliment although it may somehow says that I am not a versatile cook who able to do many kind of traditional Malay dishes as my mom and other mommies do.
Somehow, this is what I prepared for our dinner last night. Mushroom with mussel in oyster sauce and deep fried chicken wing, crispy..like we always love it!
Ermm, not to forget the sardines in tomato sauce which I has improvised a bit..following my mom's way :p. I know, even a younger girl could prepare canned sardines. But hey, who agreed that sardines is all time favorite ?? Yeah, we are in the same boat!! Plus the fact that it's easy-to-prepare, make it a must list in our groceries shopping list :)
The bottom line is,
I am not a master in cooking but I am still learning..

0 comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...