FEATURED IN L'ADORN

Thursday 5 May 2011

176: Sunway Pyramid Ice Skating

Despite all the extra hours spent at the office on Sunday regardless of Labour Day, my eyes are still sparkling while I'm writing this *__*! A bunch of thankfulness shall go to my husband for taking me to do thing that I've been wanted to do for the longest time..ICE SKATING!!

Monday was never been blissful as the day before yesterday. One reason for sure, is because it was a public holiday..and on top of that, it was an exciting outing day! It wasn't the first time I went for skating, indeed. The first attempt was in 1999. Phew~ that was way back  then. But, to go for ice skating, is one of stuff that we planned to do together since ezal dated me ..hheehehee..So, we are fulfilling one thing in our wish list,obviously.

Before 11am, we already reached Sunway Pyramid. With a perky smile on my face (or perhaps ezal too), we made our way to Carl's Junior for our brunch ;) 
Burp!! Done with a bountiful Portobello Mushroom Burger and the Western Bacon Cheeseburger..it's a real mess on the table, you see..;) with the super large burger and a  medium cup of ice lemon tea, we were fully stuffed with food..Couldn't wait for the calorie burning session right after that !! :D

The fee per entry is RM 23 per head. Plus the must-wear glove and socks, that costs another RM8 and RM5 respectively. Total  up for 2 pax is RM72 per-entry. If you are really crazy for skating, you could stay up towards 9.00pm ..(Hehh, how many of us will stay long until the closing time anyway?)
Here are the skating-on-ice moment..of myself and beloved ezal :)  Ohh, if you want to take photo you better do quickly as soon as you get inside before you get caught because it is actually prohibited to take photo inside the skating rink...and using the mobile phone is a No-No.
To me, ice skating is pretty exciting that i am willing to spend the whole day skating if someones dare me..(haha, macam hebat sangat) even after i fell twice that day, and my knees are still in slight pain after the fell-on-knees tragedy..huhu~But every fall makes you a better skater, no? Still, I keep on wishing i could skate as a professional ice-skater..imagining myself ..skating, spinning, dancing gracefully..with my charming partner of course, the most loved husband.. hihi (Smug face)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...