FEATURED IN L'ADORN

Thursday 21 April 2011

175: Hijab Style

Are you not confident enough to wear a shawl? Don't be if you haven't try out :)

I started to wear shawl at the beginning of this year. During my Uni-time, I always put on square scarf while shawls were favored by the foreigners, specifically the Arabs. It was very rare to see us, Malaysian girls to wear one. The  myth was I thought it was troublesome to wrap the long rectangle shawl on your head and I believe that my round face will not suit the style..end up, I never  tried even once.

Now, I have a different acceptance on shawl..and to make things worse, I'm (unconciously) loading my closet with them.  haha !!:p.
Up to now, some friends and colleagues came out with this question of how do i style my scarf, whether it will take long to nicely wrap the shawl around. I would say that it is very easy to wear and I gave them some online reference which I always referring to. Of course, as mentioned in my earlier post, the inspiration came from Amenakin youtube, Hana Tajima's tutorial etc.
Heyy..don't forget to catch up with the most recent stylish scarf launched by the young lady Malaysian favorite singer; Yuna Zarai, the jetcirclescarf !!

The second shawl; "leopard gold printed"was bought online from pinsnbutton. Upon the purchase, miss iati generously had given a free gift along. Have a look on the felt  brooch I'm wearing in the third picture. Doesn't it super cute!! ^__^

0 comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...