FEATURED IN L'ADORN

Friday 21 October 2011

213: Sofea Collection Scarves

Had this in my draft  for quite some time. As lately, I am not in a right mood to update my blog as most of the time (at night) I 'll be much busy taking care of my sort of 'night sickness' and all of these mixed-up feelings :'(

Thinking of I don't want to leave this entry as forever in my 'draft' box, I am sharing it with you today. 

This is my first scarf  from Sofea Collection and I'm proudly say the awning (especially) are still in a very good condition (as long as you don't put them in washing machine). I've heard some of my colleagues complaining about their scarves, (some are even bought from the most earliest well-known brand) on the crooked awning.

For me, I'd been wearing them since 2009 and been sticking to it ever since (other than my shawl). You can see I'm wearing them both on my engagement and my solemnization day :)
 
Check out their website to get further detail on Sofea Collection scarves! Happy browsing :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...