FEATURED IN L'ADORN

Sunday 7 August 2011

199: Wadi Hadramawt, Jalan Ampang

No, we weren't there for our Iftar. It was a dinner that we had during our first anniversary as our marriage turn into one precious year on 26 June 2011. Alhamdulillah..praise be to Allah
And what's with all those abaya? (Blushing) It was a spontaneous idea popped in my head right before we went off to Wadi Hadramawt at Jalan Ampang, to dressed up a bit, differently from our normal dine-out. As we already having an Arabic cuisine in an Arabic Restaurant, so why not make it as a complete set of Arabic night out? Sounds interesting to me :)
Does the word "Hadramawt" scares you? Sounds like 'maut' or death in English. Haha.. I think most of us, Malay would have the same reaction as we heard the word for the first time. Even for us (me and the group) as we were brought to the Hadramawt Restaurant by our tour guide during my trip to Syria in April, 2008.
Okay, back to our dinner thing..
As we waiting for our food, I did what I am I supposed to do with my handy camera:
We had the special tea called Tea with milk pot (Adani)-(RM8.00),Lamb Mandy (RM 23.00), Mix Grilled (RM25.00). Ezal had a big crush with the Adani tea that he always wanted to come back for more..(haih la my dear husband) whereas myself, I am so deeply in love with their lamb mandy (top picture).
After the meal, I strongly feel that the food is much better than Al-Rawsha near tu Kg.Pandan roundabout (my personal opinion should not be taken as offended statement to any party, ok). If you would like to have a family gathering, why don't you give Hadramawt a try. You might find it awesome too, and let me know if you do !! ;)

The address:
Wadi Hadramawt
No. 226, Jalan Ampang,
50450 Kuala Lumpur.
(In between Sucasa Hotel & Petronas Gas Station)
Tel:  03- 4253 3333

Business hours:
12.00 pm - 2.00am

0 comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...