FEATURED IN L'ADORN

Friday 12 August 2011

200: Wong Solo @ Taman Dagang, Ampang

Sometime, as I came back from certain places I'd be so excited to share  it in  my blog. Be it stories, photos, I would certainly write everything out and upload pictures even if it's 3am in the morning.  
But sometime, things just won't simply work out that way for me. All the things that I wanted to share might only be floating around in my head for quite a while or could be years. Well, for this case is few months :p

To relate to the above, I'm actuallly talking about our Indonesian Cuisine dine-out at Wong Solo Restaurant in Taman Dagang, Ampang that we went to in November last year. Those who  follow my blog closely would have realized that I'd overwrite this entry which previously  I shared the video of Ezal showing his 'hidden talent' (sengih) on hosting a review ala 'Jalan2 Cari Makan' program. What do you think of his review? Keep scrolling down since you're already reading this.. :P

By the time we got there, most of the tables were already occupied. I think it was their peak hour as it was a dinner time to almost everybody. Without much choice, we decided to be seated in this dining area where we have to take-off our shoes and sit like this (okay, i don't know what is 'duduk bersila' in English..anyone could help? I have such limited english verbs  :p)
Since it was peak hours, and limited manpowers (according to the cashier when we were about to pay after our meal), we had to clean up the desk a bit as the staff was shorthanded to do the cleaning as they're busy serving other customers. And the fact that the serving was a wee delayed, it doesn't mean that we will not recommend this restaurant to others. Most important is their food was great. The best ayam penyet in town (as per today's review) :D

These are the food that we had and for you to try out:
Ayam penyet, Udang goreng tepung (Fried flour shrimps), Ayam Bakar (Grilled chicken) well served on the banana leaf and wooden plate. Unlike other ayam penyet restaurant, the sambal are truly spicy, chicken are crispy and the shrimps are not overcoated by the flour. For a spicy sambal lover, I guarantee this would satisfy you;) Don't forget to order alpukat and mixed fruit cocktail for the drinks.

Because you have seen the clip on before-meal earlier, why don't have a look at this after-meal  shot. Notice Ezal's fully loaded face? (muka semput lepas makan:p )

0 comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...