FEATURED IN L'ADORN

Monday 6 June 2011

181: Sofea Collection

I love the subtleness of the turqoise, blue, green and yellow ochre colours in this piece of cloth.
Don't you think the colour combination is subtle yet refreshing? :)
This cloth was a wedding gift from my dearest friend of mine, a lovely lady; Azrina Alip.
The fact that this dress is sewn by my beloved father, make it even more special and meaningful to me. 
Yes, my father is a talented tailor of his own. I always admire his ability to sew man and woman's clothing without attending any formal lessons in tailoring. He even made my Prefect's blazer during my secondary school  back then :)
All he has was passion and a very keen effort to complete any dress or suit that he wanted to make.
This is the value that I should learn from my father..yep,  I have to keep that on mind.
Father's Day is coming on this 19th June. Have you got some ideas of how to celebrate this day with this great man called father in our life?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...