FEATURED IN L'ADORN

Tuesday 29 March 2011

171: Mc Donald's Free Big Breakfast

I haven't manage to get my self the free BIG breakfast from McDonalds. Yep..two more days left, people. If you don't want to be in the long queue..you better wake up as early as 4am, and quickly drive to the nearest McD to catch the Big fish..err, i mean the Big Breakfast :p.

Well..I've heard this from my colleagues. On the last two weekends,  people started to flood McD at 7am, to redeem this offer. Who would resists the temptation of the sausage McMuffin with the scrumptious hashbrown? I wouldn't. All you have to spend is a minimum purchase of RM5, then the 2 sets of big breakfast are all yours.

Having said that, I just try my luck last Sunday..yes, I alerted myself that the crowd will be more than normal days.. it almost end of March furthermore (noted that the expiry date is on 31st March). And  as predicted,  I could see people flooded McD Desa Pandan (from afar)..But what was beyond my prediction is the queue stretched outside the premise.Oh my, it was pass 10am..I don't want to join the crowd, contributing to the longer queue while there was only short time left.Alas, we ended up having our breakfast at KFC which the breakfast set is soo not comparable to McD. 

There goes the story of my frustration :'(

Oh..and apologies for not uploading the voucher much much earlier..(my bad again). For those who never heard about this big breakfast offer from McD..you may download the voucher and print it out. Photocopies are also accepted :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...