FEATURED IN L'ADORN

Sunday 13 March 2011

169: Pretty Powerful Bobbi Brown

 
source: http://bobbibrown.com.my

Okay, I'm going to paste this note that I copied  from my FB >.<

Hi everyone!
Firstly, hope all of you are in good health condition because while writing this, I am having a light fever..;( 
But nothing serious, I've taken my 'ubat selsema' and fever. Hopefully getting better by tomorrow.
Well actually, I need a favour from you.. to vote me in the Pretty Powerful Bobbi Brown Contest. (malu nya nak mintak org vote:"> ) It is a makeover contest held by Bobbi Brown  to introduce their pretty powerful palette-newly launched product.

All you need to do is:
step 2: please find "register/login via facebook" and follow the instruction
step 3: after register, click the link again.http://prettypowerful.bobbibrown.com.my/contestant_vote.php?id=1478
step 4: click the VOTE and LIKE button.
step 5: wait till you see this phrase in pink color "thank you for your precious vote ".

That's it. I do appreciate your kind effort to vote me. Voting period shall ended on 20.3.2011.
Oh, btw, the slogan that I prepared was "Pretty Powerful is..the magical touch that embellish every women's authentic beauty, effortlessly!". Notice that the 'B' for beauty was missing in the slogan column posted next to my 'before' picture?;p

Last but not least..Thank you again and take care :)

Warmest thought;
Faizah/ Pae
**********************************************************************************
How do I found out about the above contest?

I've been exposed to Bobbibrown (BB) since my sister owned some of their make-up set in few years ago (I was still a student so I didn't really into make-up stuff). In year 2009, while wandering around Isetan,The Gardens, the BB Rich  Color Gloss in 'Naked 3' caught my attention and finally made me  bought one a couple weeks before my engagement. Since then, I've been receiving BB latest updates in my inbox. (They have a good marketing strategy by building this good rapport with their customer) ;)

Then, somewhere in last year I visited their outlet in Pavilion (the day when Ezal managed to make me say 'YES' to his idea of  walking  from our home to Pavilion which is about 4km in total..haha.. couldn't believe that I made it! But of course, we took cab to get home after that. By then, i started using their moisturiser and loose powder. I fell in love with their powder since then. I believe the light texture won't clog your skin that much! I am also looking into their two way cake foundation by now. Please refer to my previous post on the illuminating compact.

If you interested to know more on BB makeup, skincare or learn on how to be your own make up artist, just click on BOBBI BROWN website.

Last but not least, please vote for me!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...