FEATURED IN L'ADORN

Saturday 12 February 2011

161: Hijab Style

I'm more than happy to share with you that lately, been inspired by few hijabis stylist/ designer, it brought me to a different way of styling up with scarfs (which i am not used to before) thus it could add versatility on how i can wear my scarf around.

#1: Amena
I found the hijab tutorial by amenakin from her youtube channel.. and it excites me on how stylish hijabs could be worn be it shawl, pashmina, rectangle and square scarf..it varies! :) did i mention that she has uploaded 143 videos on the hijaab tutorial? :) and also her owned designed hoojab? better check on her online boutique here to find out what hoojab really is.

#2: Hana Tajima

Ooohh...i'm so love love loooove the chiffon scarf snood (see my post #157) from MAYSAA. Behind it's label, is this sweet, pretty and creative British-Japanese born designer, Hana Tajima-Simpson. Her fresh ideas of wearing scarves is awsomely fashionable, simple and ..different ;)

and ...phew~(mind that i'm being a bit 'perasan' here) my attempt to imitate hana's look (blushing)..I just realize that the lighting was sooo flashing..huhu~ (when i viewed my blog from other computer)haha...let be it :p

0 comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...