FEATURED IN L'ADORN

Wednesday 23 July 2008

086: A Photo A Day (APAD)

Today I am going to introduce a new concept for my blog..of "a photo a day keeps the boredom away"..these are the reasons of i'm doing this:
i) considering that i am and will not be able to keep on writing new entry everyday..so, i shall let the picture do the story-telling part ..a picture do speaks a thousand words anyway..right?
ii) to at least show my appreciation to the followers/readers who shows their support by keep visiting my blog although there are not much entries posted lately :p. I just browsed through my harddisk yesterday...and there are THOUSAND of pictures collection that i think is good to be shared with. Hihi, maybe your photo will show-up next in my blog *wink*
Presenting...the very first photo for my newly introduced concept "APAD"

#1 : BULAT o__O
Annotation: Everything round and circle. Round big eyes, round nose, round pout, round face and perhaps..that's why Nisreen loves round objects. I couldn't help laughing when Nisreen told her ummi that she wanted to be a donut when she grow up..:)) Haih, what a cute thinking. ^__^

0 comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...