FEATURED IN L'ADORN

Wednesday, 30 March 2011

172:In Love with Ruffle Blouse

I was surfing on ruffle blouse while uploading photos from my camera when I found the above tiered ruffle top by Moschino Cheap & Chic’s avail­able at Net-a-Porter with  £228.05. It is a discounted price from it's original £325.79! Phew~That will definitely burn a hole in my pocket though!
I am not really into designer's brand as that would go beyond my expenses. But, to suddenly bumped into a famous designer's brand blouse which the design almost similar to one of ruffle blouse that I just bought during sale in MJ last two weeks ..really surprised me :p
Well..I'm saying about this top..aren't they look a bit similar? ;) Check out the design, color and the buttons..much alike!
My tiered ruffle top is by Somerset Bay, bought from MJ with lots cheaper price than Moschino, of course.I bought myself two ruffle tops in a shot! Wheeho..what an obsession.I  am always loving it (but still couldn't find one as worn by Erra Fazira during her  shoot at my previous office) and currently fell in love with this pink, peach and honeysuckle colours!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...