FEATURED IN L'ADORN

Wednesday, 14 July 2010

150: Happily Wed..

Ahamdulillah..I feel so blessed for I am now a wife to a man I called husband (happy face ^__^)

The extended gratitude and appreciation should go to families, in-laws and relatives who has contribute their unconditional efforts and to ensure our wedding went as perfect as it could (even though there no such things as perfect..i know) ..

I had never imagine that my wedding is going to be as HAPPENING as it was.. (beyond my expectation)..walaupun mungkin ada juga cacat cela di mana², but I'm glad that it ran smooth.

And for that, i would like to express a heartful thanx to Eqien to be specific; the owner of Eqien Wedding Market cum our wedding planner and also my parents in-law for the beautiful wedding and make it as the most memorable moments in our life.

Last but not least, a million thousand to all guest who generously had spare their time to make it on our wedding on 27.6.2010. More photos will be uploaded once we received the full set of wedding photos from our official photographer; Rimbun Photography
Regards,
~Ezal & Faizah :)

2 comments:

the admin said...

congrats dear..cepat2 menimang cahaya mata..
p/s: more photos at my FB..

pae dasuki said...

Thnx sis..(org kuat mase wedding hari tu nih) :D

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...