FEATURED IN L'ADORN

Tuesday, 12 June 2007

039: My Day

Heeee~ here I am ..blogging at this time in office..x sesuwei..by now I shud already laze off in front of tv at home after the whole tiring day..but I don’t have choice, do I? loads of work are queuing in my list..and they must be done by today!!..yaihhh:(

Spent half day for meeting at Putrajaya, Parcel E..almost 3 hrs have been wasted on traveling. (pegi-balik)..hmm, in fact esok pun kene gi sana lagi, Parcel C plak.. kalau x byk keje seronok gak..pas meeting boleh g alamanda..shopping2 ke, takpun ble dating ke…kuikuikui:P

Then smpi2 ofis bukak email, inbox penuh 30mail..aik, sepeninggalan pegi meeting bleh plak melampau2 discussion dlm kurinam group nih..tau la sumer semangat nk g BBQ kan..heheh..rupenya dibanjiri dengan discussion di antara fieza ngan lynn (pas ni korg sambung chat dlm YM je la, k)

OK, here is the best part..tgh2 mata dok berpinar mengadap pc ni, suddenly I got call from this guy named Sham from Sunway Hotel..asked me to come over their office at Bandar Sunway to collect free vouchers – Ok, these are their offers:
3D2N stay at any of their Hotel in Malaysia / Overseas (valid within 3 months)
Theme Park Complimentary Pass for 2..yeahoo!!

Best2..looking forward for this weekend to collect them..Nak pegi on weekdays tak dapat la kan..schedule pack..and I think I’m gonna pick the 2nd offer..Ambik 1st offer pun bukan leh guna within this 3 months pun..^_^

0 comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...