FEATURED IN L'ADORN

Friday, 16 March 2007

031: Green


Hmm..that makes sense- of why me having lots of green apparel including shoes (used to have it- flat; warna hijau epal- chomel :p ). I still remember when I wore those pair of shoes with a green top to the office during my practical training at TR Hamzah & Yeang , Yannling- my singaporean girl colleague (also doing her practical training there) started calling me ‘Hijau/Green/Midori’ ever since that..She couldn’t understand BM but she’s really good in Jap..Okay, shown above is a few of me in green. Come to think back, dulu penah jugak bli beg galas with my other 2 friends..exactly the same design but with diff. colors..and apparently I took the green (to be specific-applegreen) color though..So, what is your true color guys?? Check it out here . And let your true color reveal your very own true self :)


2 comments:

Miss Lili@ said...

alaaaa i'm an avid fan of blue tapi result said my true colour is green!! huhu.. ke memang sape2 jawab dpt green ?? (hehehe kes x puas hati) :P

~sha~ said...

Pae..I'm a black person..sbb byk sgt mkn kicap kot :-D

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...