FEATURED IN L'ADORN

Thursday 18 July 2013

310: Ramadan Mubarak!

It's already Ramadan and yet I haven't even write how's emir's aqiqah went off on last May 2013, though I was very very ambitious and super exicted to write about it after the day the event took place, I am still defeated by my own laziness in the end. Gosh, i really need a momentum to start blogging again!

Well for now,

Before I'm losing interest to write again, this is a recap of our Anniversary lunch treat which was also a 'postponed' event due to the loss of my husband's family member (arwah Mak Long) on 25 June 2013, a day before our Anniversary date. Few weeks after, followed by beloved late Mak Teh on 12 July 2013.

Al-fatihah..
May Allah place those beautiful souls among the righteous in the Hereafter. Ameen...

Here it is,
Our anniversary date at Las Vacas! Getting merrier with this little man :p

0 comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...