FEATURED IN L'ADORN

Friday 29 March 2013

307: The baby teeth!

Assalamaualaikum,

It's lunch time and it's Friday..
I just had my lunch and sitting right in front of my computer. Suddenly, I miss my blog. Lately, I haven't pay much attention to dear blog anymore (ohh blog..please forgive me)

Since my last entry, a lot of things happened. I wish I could documented everything, tapi itulah...ambitious saja, buatnya tidak.

Hohoho...

Having said that..my baby, he's all grown up (simply because his baby tooth already popped out! haha).The first tooth is the middle tooth on the left. On 27th, the second baby tooth on the right side pulak keluar ..Weehoo!! Teeny tiny whity tooth!

As a mum, I'm happy with my baby's development. At his 10 mo,  I have nothing to worry with his growth chart, except that he still has very thin 'silky' hair..seriously, they are so soft, just like newborn's! :p

That 's all for now. 
Here is baby teeth saying hi to the world! =)
Muka comot sebab tengah makan biskut! :p

0 comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...