FEATURED IN L'ADORN

Tuesday 5 February 2013

302: Sofea Collection Rania Series

What happen to blog-life lately? I'm sorry I didn't put much effort to write as a lot of work (job related that is) are taking over me.

Sigh...
Anyway, before I missed this opportunity to post something in my blog again, (somehow it's 3.30am I tell you..hmm, not a new thing at all to a mother or parents with small toddler in the house I guess..haha) I just really want to share this (as to show my support to my sister).

Please show your support too by contributing a "LIKE" at her fan page: https://www.facebook.com/sofeacollection (Ohh, my sister surely gonna love me more for doing this :p)

Psst...I heard she's gonna launch new product soon. I'd seen some of it. I think you'll gonna love it too..Nak tau apa tu? follow her updates okay ;)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...