FEATURED IN L'ADORN

Wednesday 8 February 2012

225: The kick off..

It's Wednesday..the day of the week again. I mean, it's futsal time for Ezal and 'me' time for myself in our cozy little crib. Phew~ I had dinner with Ezal at 8.30pm and still feeling bloated at this hour. Really, I think this is the consequence of drinking too much freezing cold water immediately right after meal just now..hiuhiu.

Well, it was a long weekend. But that's it. We have already had our Chinese New Year long holiday. To continue the list ...Hari Wilayah, Maulidur Rasul & Thaipusam break. So, the next coming public holiday is Labour Day in May. Wow, that seems quite a long journey to reach May. Speaking of May..it reminds me of my EDD..dup dup dup dup (heart beating fast)

With so many public holidays, me and Ezal, we decided not to spend it off outside town but we think it's a good time to start looking for our baby's needs. That's how we ended up spending our holidays at shopping malls, and to name one is IKEA.

One of the main reason was to looking for a multiple drawer chest/ wardrobe to store all my little one clothes, mitten, booties, his wipes, towel, diapers, blankets, creams & lotions etc..and of course with this gift card in hand, to IKEA we went ;)
Just to add few additional info. If you purchase big stuff from IKEA and would like them to deliver to your house, they'll charge you at RM60 per trip. The goods will be sent to your place within 3 days. But say like in our case, with only two of us staying in our home, delivery during office hours is not possible since nobody will be around to attend them. The difficult part is weekend delivery is not available..and if you hold your purchased items in their store more than 3 days, IKEA will charge you another RM20 per day. To me, that's the downside of their service..

After an exciting tour in IKEA, we fed our appetite at Marche, The Curve. Here goes the pictures.. I'm starting to doze off..so yeah, till next time. Tomorrow I have an early check-up appointment for my MGTT ;)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...