FEATURED IN L'ADORN

Tuesday 17 January 2012

220: O'Briens..

It was just another ordinary evening on a lazy Saturday. Since I am getting heavy with this pregnancy, I prefer to spend much time at home, sleeping ..haha~  

But nothing could stop you from going out when it comes to feeding your groaning stomach. It was a lazy Saturday, remember? And since we are going to attend a friend's wedding at Kampung Pengantin at night, I didn't make any effort to cook the whole day. 

So, to the Loaf we went for our late lunch! From a friend's tweet, I read about The Loaf another outlet opening in  Great Eastern Mall. The fact that Ezal has never ever been to GE Mall..(rolling eyes), we decided to go there instead of Pavilion.

Here it is..
This is the hearty meal for the 'broken heart' (pls keep on reading):  Tuna Swiss Melt (Left) , Smoked Salmon & Cream Cheese (Right).

Haha..okay, that's obviously not the Loaf's stuff. I know..Apparently, the Loaf in GE Mall is quite small, which means the variety of buns and pastries are lesser than in Pavi. I was so upset that I couldn't find my all-time-fav tuna puff on the shelves..T_____T' (Heart breaking)

Psst..I have a confession. This is my first time eating O'Briens. Somehow, I prefer Subway much much much much much more than Oh~ Briens..Ohhh
But I don't mind to share their delivery no. just in case you might feel super lazy to go out, you can simply call this no. and they can deliver their food  straight to  your front door. O'Briens delivery: 1300-30-3000.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...