FEATURED IN L'ADORN

Saturday 17 September 2011

210: You've Got Raya Card!!

Doesn't it excite you whenever you receive a mail? Especially a Raya card after all this while, a physical card is no longer a trend. Before Facebook or Friendster was invented, when it came to a day before Eid, all these telco lines: Celcom, Maxis, Digi are harvesting profit as we send SMS'es to all our relatives, friends, colleagues and acquaintances to greet them "Selamat Hari Raya Aidilfitri, Maaf Zahir Batin". Even sometimes during Raya Eve, we could hardly texted our friends as the line became congested. By that time our phone would't stop making noises as the sms's kept pouring in like the sounds of firecrackers outside the house :p

This year, I only received a raya card from my sister..erm, but that wouldn't  be as exciting as when we got them through mail with the stamp on the top right envelope. (I used to have a few stamp albums. It was one my most loved hobby when I was a little kid, and that could make me feel exhilirated whenever I received  letters with a stamp on the envelope..hahahaha..those stamp-collecting moments)

But that's not about it. Out of sudden on this one sweet day, I received an air mail from Aizat. It's a Raya Card!! :D
Thanks much Aizat for the card. The picture is so stunning. That one must be captured by yourself, I  guess ;) I wonder when can I get there  (I mean, generally; Spain..and specifically; Alhambra ) to experience the great architecture with my own bare eyes.


Dear friends,
Apart from his architectural background, Aizat is also the man of Aizat Ariff photography. Drop by to his website to see more his precious piece of art at:  www.aizatariff.com

Aizat, I wish you had a wonderful Eid celebration with your loved ones there. May Allah bless you. 

Warmest regards from Pae and Ezal :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...