FEATURED IN L'ADORN

Sunday 26 June 2011

186: My Solemnization Day

On the same day at the very same moment a year ago, I was blissfully married to my husband after our six month engagement. It was the happiest moment in a woman's life, I bet..
As I heard he made the vow to take me as his wife..the moment was priceless, I can't even put it into words (sparkling eyes).
The beautiful solemnization took place at Masjid Wilayah Jalan Duta. I got nothing much better to say than the pictures itself.

Date: 26 Jun 2010 (Saturday)
Time: 10.00am- 2.00pm
Location: Masjid Wilayah, Jalan Duta KL
Make-up: Suzie- Eqien Wedding Market
Gubahan Hantaran: Nurul Arbee Creation
Cake: Nurul Arbee Creation
Caterer: Sri Utara Catering 
Photography: Rimbun Photography

It was never too late to write on our solemnization thing at this point of time, wasn't it?
As our marriage turn one year today, I'm publishing this and with that I proclaimed that I am the happiest woman on earth married to Mohamad Ezal Abdul Razak! Happy Anniversary cayang :)

1 comments:

Nor Hafizi Mohd Nasir said...

Faezah, jadilah isteri yang taat kerana di saat sah pernikahan antara suami dan isteri, maka suami menanggung segala dosa isterinya. Tunaikanlah hak suami kerana syurga bagi isteri adalah di bawah tapak kaki suami. Rasulullah pernah bersabda apabila ditanya oleh seorang wanita tentang hak suami, sekiranya isteri menjilat nanah yang keluar dari seluruh tubuh suami dengan lidahnya sekalipun, belum tertunai hak suami tersebut. bermakna besarnya tanggungjawab seorang isteri. Bagi isteri, taat perintah Allah & suami, masuklah ke syurga dari mana-mana pintu yang kamu sukai. Wallahualam.

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...