FEATURED IN L'ADORN

Monday 20 June 2011

184: Islamic Fashion Festival

A recap on Islamic Fashion Festival (IFF) held on November 2010 at JW Marriot Hotel, KL. A bunch of million thanks should go to my (former) boss, Pn. Nafisah for granted the tickets for two to Kak Sab (pretty lucky me, kak sab dragged me along :p) 
Ohh, forgot to mention that she got the special invitation from YAM Tengku Dato' Rahimah (sister of current Agung).

The theme for the night was Moroccan  and everything during the event; decoration, foods, performance and fashions (definitely) are incredibly awesome and beautiful.
This is one of the most lovely Muslimah bridal wedding dress  that I fell in love with..(i mean during the fashion show)
How i wish I could go nearer to the runway stage to capture the detailings on the bottom part of that silky chiffon.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...