FEATURED IN L'ADORN

Monday, 5 September 2011

207: First Syawal 1432H

Still in Raya mood, don't we? Thus, to relate my writing to the current state of mind, I am going to write more about my First Syawal celebration last Tuesday, 30th August 2011.

First Syawal, after visiting my late mom's grave at Taman Keramat, we headed straight to our relatives houses starting from my datuk sedara's house in Wangsa Maju and followed by others all in and around KL. That is our family routine, we won't be at home after Eid's prayer until late evening. We'll only be at home for Maghrib prayers, get changed and off we go again to complete our loop of visiting relatives on the first day. 

This year, me and hubby spent two nights in my parents crib. And yes, it was full house on the second night when my sister's family also stayed overnight. But it's very true of the saying that the more the merrier, the better! 
It was near to midnight but my parents house is still accepting guests a.k.a relatives who came to visit. The house was filled with chats, laughters and almost every minutes, firecrackers banged outside, breaking the not-so-silence midnight and caused little zara ameera to cry. Yeah, imagine the situation would you? The parents chatting, small kids talking in high pitch voice, firecrackers exploding and little baby crying..hahaha, now i miss those amusing moments when I'm sitting here all by myself at home. (Okay, that's clear why I need to have a job. No worries, come tomorrow I will not be getting this luxury of being-at-home-doing-nothing-except-blogging while others are in their 9-6 routine working hours).
Here are pictures at one of my uncle's house. I'm holding my 3 months old niece, Zara Ameera..Oh my, she's super duper cute.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...