FEATURED IN L'ADORN

Sunday, 19 June 2011

183: Of Friend's Wedding Pictures

These are some photos of good friends' wedding that I have never got the chance to upload before. Some of them are way long a year or two years ago..haha,yes, I've been very passively writing blog last year due to my commitment to entering a new phase of life..marriage =)

Be thankful for the less-hectic-life that I'm having now..that I wish could/ would last ;)
For the happiest moments in life that one would ever have, here am i sharing the wedding pictures of them all..
The ladies: Lilia, myself, Sharia, Ucu, Che Wan & Nanael 
Nadia's wedding at Pusat Kraftangan Malaysia, Jalan Conlay in June 2009. Now, they have a cute little boy; Aysraf.
The combination of purple and pink for the 'pelamin' really complement each other. Nice colour, don't you think so?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...