FEATURED IN L'ADORN

Thursday, 10 March 2011

168: Delicious @ Jalan Tun Razak

This is a recap on the birthday dinner for the one;
~very dear and near to my heart..
~who promised to take care of me and grow old together, whatever it takes..
~who always being patient when I had my mood swing ;p
~who is my everything!!!
********************************************************************************************************
My earlier plan was to dine at Top Hat @ Jalan Stonor to celebrate his birthday. I even went there on Friday to make reservation. But as we reached there on time, there was a private event held for this 'don't-know-which credit card' members. I'm not sure what company was organizing it. I just couldn't care less ;(

As the event already utilized the whole ground  floor, we were ushered upstairs. Since it is an old bungalow converted to  a restaurant, I believe we were seated to a former family area, looking at the  room size and the attached balcony.
Somehow the upstairs doesn't make me happy. I was expecting to have a better candle-light  dinner (referring to the person I met for the reservation earlier) downstairs as the space is more cozy and furthermore with this thought in my mind that "I  had come earlier for the reservation and not being told about the event took off on the same date, same time even more"..It turn me off. (I'm not being cheesy, you know. Most of the time I'm not) But maybe I have this sort-of 'higher expectation' of having a memorable birthday dinner after scrolling through their website and went there (earlier) to see the place myself. It musn't be super-excellent but at least worth the effort that I had put on to make it as a pleasing time for us both.

With 'Plan B' in my head, I asked Ezal whether he agree to leave and have dinner at Delicious, Dua Residency, Jalan Tun Razak. Not being picky, he drove me there after that.
There we were, finally.. Celebrating 29th Birthday for my Mr. Eeey at Delicious! And so it went..the Birthday dinner with Pavlova as a starter! (a different version of birthday cake) ;p Berrilicious Chocolate Pavlova (RM12.90)
And then followed by the main course:
Chargrilled Grain-fed Chilled Sirloin Steak 300gm served with Bearnaise (for him) came with  grilled asparagus & garlic mash potatoes (RM 55.90)
Chargrilled Grain-fed Chilled Tenderloin Steak 250gm served with Beef Jus (for me) with medley of roasted vege & Rosemary garlic fried potatoes.

The food are great and the ambience is even greater. The most important, we are both happy:)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...