Annotation: A vacation cum working trip with Assoc.Prof. Ar. Dr. Asiah Abdul Rahim at Pangkor Island during the Hari Raya break..hehhe, cute expression by Dr. Asiah when she saw me picking up that 'timun laut' or sea cucumber..I was just pretending to have guts to touch it, control macho depan madam :p...In fact, yukkkkkk, timun laut itu sangat meloyakan tekak (I couldn't believe I held one..still I am).Tuesday, 21 October 2008
101: Sea Cucumber at Pangkor Island
Annotation: A vacation cum working trip with Assoc.Prof. Ar. Dr. Asiah Abdul Rahim at Pangkor Island during the Hari Raya break..hehhe, cute expression by Dr. Asiah when she saw me picking up that 'timun laut' or sea cucumber..I was just pretending to have guts to touch it, control macho depan madam :p...In fact, yukkkkkk, timun laut itu sangat meloyakan tekak (I couldn't believe I held one..still I am).
Labels:
APAD
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
uhh..aku pun geli geliman pegang timun laut..tahahahaha
uhh..aku pun geli geliman pegang timun laut..tahahahaha
Post a Comment