For the first time ever (in my life), I'll fill in a survey (because I was tagged by Azidi). Please scroll further down if you care to read my 'ntahapahapa' answer..
1. Name one person who made you laugh last night?
Muhammad Nazif Hakeem [my nephew] ^_^
2. What were you doing at 0800?
Masih bermalas-malasan di atas katil – tido balik lepas bace sms ezal pada pukul 7.25am [hari ni public holiday, sooo.. tido lama sket :p]
3. What were you doing 30 minutes ago?
At my sista’s place
4. What happened to you in 2006?
Some ups and down in life..struggling to finish my final year studies and met up with mr. ‘niceguy’ who loves arsenal, futsal, JCO Donuts and bread sooooo much =p
5. What was the last thing you said out loud?
Yess!! [sebab berjaya strike mase main boling ngan faiz & dzul kat midvalley sabtu lepas]
6. How many beverages did you have today?
Segelas Neslo Ais kat NZ pagi tadi, Dua gelas air sejuk kat umah akak, Setin 100 plus beli kat 7-E Shell
7. What color is your hairbrush?
A dark brown wooden comb [I don’t own a hairbrush]
8. What was the last thing you paid for?
100 plus Isotonic Drink
9. Where were you last night?
Pusrawi, visited my beloved niece..being warded for the last two days due to her fever
10. What color is your front door?
Beige
11. Where do you keep your change?
In my purse, sometimes in my pocket
12. What’s the weather like today?
A very sunny day
13. What’s the best ice-cream flavor?
Chocolate
14. What excites you?
Shopping.!! Holiday!!!..
15. Do you want to cut your hair?
Yup..but not really a ‘cut’ la..lebih kepada trim hujung2 rambut jer =)
16. Are you over the age of 25?
Not yet..
17. Do you talk a lot?
Tak sebanyak farah fauzana ataupun phat Fabes [menunjukkan betapa DJ ni kene banyak bercakap..hehehe]
18. Do you watch the O.C.?
Never
19. Do you know anyone named Steven?
Tak tau..penting ke?
20. Do you make up your own words?
Cant remember..kalau tersasul cakap adela [yang tu dikira make up own words jugak ke?]
21.Are you a jealous person?
Yes I am..tak jealous kang orang kata tak sayang plak =p
22. Name a friend whose name starts with the letter ‘A’
Afzan [Why A?]
23. Name a friend whose name starts with the letter ‘K’
Kerol [Why K?]
24. Who’s the first person on your received call list?
Ar. Fauziah
25. What does the last text message you received say?
Panjang la..Perlu ke tulis kat sini? Tak yah la..It’s about work *duh*
26. Do you chew on your straw?
Kadang²..Kalau dah dok lepak lama sgt mengadap gelas teh ais yang dah abis..
27. Do you have curly hair?
Nope
28. Where’s the next place you’re going to?
Jusco Kepong..nak jumpe Di lak pas ni
29. Who’s the rudest person in your life?
Never met anyone rude yet..and I don’t wish to meet any
30. What was the last thing you ate?
Mee goreng kat NZ
31. Will you get married in the future?
I want, I will [dengan izin Allah]..hehe =p
32.What’s the best movie you’ve seen in the past 2 weeks?
Past 2 weeks, I only watched ‘Golden Compass’ and ‘I am Legend’..The best movie would go to Golden Compass
33. Is there anyone you like right now?
Yes, of course..and I miss him
34. When was the last time you did the dishes?
Last night, after dinner
35. Are you currently depressed?
Don’t think so..
36. Did you cry today?
Pun tidak..
37. Why did you answer and post this?
Been tagged by encik azidi adnan abas [hoo, first time tau jawab survey ceni]
38. Tag 5 people who would do this survey.
Gwen Stefani, Timbaland, Angelina Jolie, Anuar Zain, Imran Ajmain..hahahahaha
0 comments:
Post a Comment