FEATURED IN L'ADORN

Monday, 29 January 2007

023: Untitled

There goes another week, and as has been promised, it’s time for me to update my blog (once a week, remember?*wink* )

Technically, there’s nothing much to blog  since these past few days were filled with the common routine of my life-cycle. The whole weekdays..doing my ordinary 2 in 1 job..i mean the “student cum part time wage earner”..went to lots of places last week..site at lembah pantai (managed to eat the  famous 'ayam golek' for lunch..hehe), Putrajaya for a project presentation meeting (with my boss, of course – well.. I was not the one who did  presentation :p ), DBKL for the CF application thingy, went to site meeting for the project at Jalan Genting Klang..while at night struggling for my thesis ; less than two months to go for my final presentation..and so on and so forth..huh, quite a busy week I guess..

As for the weekends, yeaay!!.. spend another precious moment with the one that “I always wanted to see most of the time” :)
Hehe..takdelah gi mane pun..went to Low Yat to buy few inks for the printer and plotter and escorting ezal to check out the brand new Canon 30D for his office use. Wow..i was stunned with the price of the DSLR, huhu..will cause a hole in your pocket to own one of its kind (hehe..wish I could have one..someday, perhaps ;) Just wondering if I’m not doing architecture, I may end up being a photographer right now…hahaha) Btw, I love photography..yes, I’m really into it.

Next, survey time..2GB thumbdrive (Kingston) now at RM65 only. Last 2 weeks it cost RM70. will there be a possibility that in 2 weeks time, the price will flop to RM60?.haha, wait n see..coz my sister was intended to buy the 2GB thumb but when I told her bout it, she tend to wait till the price drop ..(save more penny*wink). But here come the bad news..all the pirates cd’s have been ambushed. Hmm..seems like my colleague who asked me to buy him Revit and CAD2005, got to find it at Mines (cd² dah takde jual..susahla nak carik software lepas ni)

And after browsin’ all the gizmo at Level 2, we had our dinner at Shokudo , the Japanese-Thai-Fusion cuisine. The food was okla.so-so..Food that I ordered wasn’t taste like Japanese, rase cam Malaysian food jugak..huhu, can’t recall what’s the menu..:p..but if it’s to convert to local food, will be equal to “nasi goreng USA”..ehehe..got fried rice, fried egg, chicken with sauce, mixed vege, soup and corn.

Ok, times-up. Got 2 focus on my work now..hehe, till then guyz..keep on reading :p

0 comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...