FEATURED IN L'ADORN

Friday 6 April 2012

233: DnA Boutique

Here is my review of previous 3rd maternity expo held at Mid Valley Mega Mall held on 9-11 March 2012. 

Overall, it was quite frustrating and I believe many others felt the same too as it was such a small event compared to the previous expo held last year (which I didn't attend, I just read from other blogs claiming that it was much better..haha) The supposed-to-be 3 halls event eventually cut down to only 1 hall leaving it as a very cramped expo hall. I found it was rather difficult to move around this time, compared to Motherhood Expo at KLCC... with my extra front out belly and baby strollers around, stucked everywhere along the alleys.
On top of that, I couldn't find much stuff either. Autumnz storage bottles were fast selling like hot cakes and being all cleared up before I managed to grab one. Since it was Saturday, the promoter suggested for us to come back early morning on the next day as more stocks are coming for Sunday's supply. Phew..we don't think it was a good idea to come all the way the following day only to purchase storage bottles. Not worth it.

The best deal that we got from the expo was only the 28" x 48" coconut fiber mattress for our baby cot bought from TwinsBaby booth. It was discounted from it's original price of RM245 to RM190 (otherwise, we could only get 10% discount from the store during sale period). Other than hunting for few other small items i.e Bebe baby wipes, George sleepsuits, 6 pcs Baby Beetle Gift set, Autumnz ice packs & EBM storage bags..I was stucked  at Dynas booth, known as Dynas Nursing Attire (DnA Boutique) and couldn't help myself from spending another hundred bucks (-_-') on her maternity pants, nursing/maternity blouse and nursing/maternity maxi dress (I think Dynas had put a magic spell on me so that I bought all the clothes that she recommended..haha, joking) :p

I definitely bought from DnA Boutique because i loved the materials, cutting and the design, of course! ;) Furthermore, she offers discount up to 40% which they hardly offer even at her boutique :D
For those who doesn't know, Dynas has her boutique in The Curve, Mutiara Damansara located near to Debenhams.

Last but not least, a must snap picture with the boutique owner; Dynas Mokhtar. Two pregnant ladies..one is gorgeous (Dynas) and the other one is cute (you know who..haha :p )

0 comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...