FEATURED IN L'ADORN

Wednesday 13 February 2013

305: Chocolate Bliss..

Today is Chocolate day..For those who are working, keep calm and eat chocolate!Chill=)
Sorry, doesn't mean to tease you. I can't help taking picture, the hershey's my sister gave me(as a souvenir of her visit to Singapore last weekend. Kakak you owe me a handbag still..huhu) and indulging myself in this luxurious, precious, priceless of me time!!!

I didn't tell that hubby is working and emir being sent to nursery, didn't I? (grinning)

Till then..my Wordless Wednesday post is not so wordless anymore. I guess rather than wordless now it has became word-less (or less words) ..


P/s: Dear hubby, please don't get jealous..I"ll make sure I leave some for you (you better pray I won't eat them all) :p

0 comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...